The UNSW Sydney International Research Scholarships 2024-25 are available to international students who wish to pursue their Master’s and PhD degrees in Australia. These prestigious scholarships are awarded to high-achieving students from a range of backgrounds, providing them with the opportunity to develop their research skills and knowledge alongside some of the world’s leading academics. recipients will receive a full fee waiver as well as a living allowance for the duration of their studies. In addition, UNSW International Research Scholarships provide recipients with the opportunity to interact with other scholars from around the world and to gain valuable cross-cultural experience. If you are an international student who is passionate about undertaking postgraduate research, then a UNSW International Research Scholarship could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The University of New South Wales offers a wide range of scholarships and awards to support international students commencing full-time study at UNSW. The scholarships and awards are provided by various organizations, including the UNSW Foundation, the Australian Government and the Faculty, School or Supervisor. The scholarships and awards are available for a variety of courses, including undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. The scholarships and awards provide financial assistance to cover the costs of tuition, travel and living expenses. The scholarships and awards are also available for students who are members of specific groups, such as Indigenous Australians, people with disabilities and people from disadvantaged backgrounds. The scholarships and awards are offered to international students who demonstrate financial need, academic merit or both.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities. Located in Sydney, UNSW is a member of the prestigious Group of Eight – a coalition of Australia’s most research-intensive institutions. With a strong commitment to excellence in teaching and research, UNSW offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across a broad range of disciplines. UNSW International Research Scholarships provide an opportunity for outstanding international students to pursue their studies at UNSW. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and research potential, and are tenable for the duration of the student’s program. The scholarships cover tuition fees, health insurance and a living allowance, and provide recipients with the opportunity to undertake their studies in one of Australia’s leading research environments. You can also apply for Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship in New Zealand 2024-25 (Fully Funded)
UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2024-25 in Australia Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Course Level: Master by Research and PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- Who is Eligible?: International students
- Deadline: 19 January 2024
Benefits of UNSW Scholarship 2024-25 in Australia:
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship
- Scholarship Value: $37,684 per annum (2024 rate) Tuition Fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA)
- Scholarship Value: $37,684 per annum (2024 rate)
- Tuition Fees
Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend
Check Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships 2024-2025 in UK
Eligibility Criteria of UNSW Scholarship 2024-25:
- International students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Students must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- To be considered for the UNSW scholarship, students must apply for a Master by Research or PhD degree at the University.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide proof of English language proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, or any other (Check Language Requirements)
- Academic Transcripts
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Research Proposal
The application deadline to apply for the International Research Scholarships 2024-25 at University of New South Wales, Australia is 19 January 2024.
Check Swansea University International Scholarships 2024 (Study in UK)
How to Apply for UNSW Scholarships 2024-25 in Australia?
- Applicants must first apply for UNSW admission.
- An applicant may only be eligible to apply for a scholarship if they have submitted an admission application but have not yet received an offer of admission.
- You will receive an Admissions Application Receipt Letter once you have applied for admission. You will be provided with your own unique URL at the bottom of your letter, which you may use in order to apply for a scholarship whenever the application rounds are opened.