The Minerva Scholarship Fund at Leiden University in the Netherlands is a prestigious scholarship program that provides financial assistance to outstanding international students who wish to pursue their studies at Leiden University The scholarships are available for both bachelor’s and master’s programs, MSF amounts to Between €900 and €2000. In order to be eligible for the Minerva Scholarship, applicants must have excellent academic records and demonstrate financial need. The scholarship selection committee gives attention to the relevance of the research and how it will contribute to the advancement of academic knowledge, as well as motivation for pursuing their studies at Leiden University. If you are looking for an opportunity to study at one of the world’s leading universities, the Minerva Scholarship Fund at Leiden University is an excellent option to consider.
Leiden University is a renowned research university with a rich history located in the Netherlands, the University is one of the leading institutions in Europe for academic excellence. The university attracts students from all over the world, and its campus is truly international. In addition to its strong academic reputation, Leiden University is also known for its generous financial aid packages. The Minerva Scholarship Fund is one of the university’s most prestigious scholarship programs, and it provides support for talented students who wish to pursue their studies at Leiden University. The scholarship program is highly competitive, and only a limited number of scholarships are awarded each year. However, the Leiden University community is committed to supporting all admitted students, and there are many other financial aid options available. With its world-class faculty, cutting-edge research, and generous financial aid packages, Leiden University is an ideal choice for talented students who are looking to pursue their studies at the world’s top universities.
The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation was founded in 2009 with the objective of offering scholarships for both research projects and study undertakings in a variety of fields. MSF is particularly keen to support exceptional and exclusive student projects both in the Netherlands and abroad. The Minerva Scholarship Fund is administered by the Leiden Minerva Student Association. Check University of Otago Scholarships 2024 in New Zealand (Fully Funded)
Minerva Scholarship 2024 in Netherlands Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- University: Leiden University
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Scholarships: Between €900 and €2000
- Eligibility: International students
List of Study Fields:
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
Financial Benefits of Minerva Scholarship 2024:
- Between €900 and €2000.
- Research costs
- International travel and living costs.
Eligibility Criteria for Leiden University Scholarship 2024:
- A candidate should be enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
- Candidates are not required to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- A candidate should have an exceptional or prestigious level of research or study abroad or in the Netherlands.
- The project should be one of the following categories: (internship, study, or research)
The application deadline to apply for the Minerva Scholarship 2024 at Leiden University in the Netherlands is 15 April 2024.
Check University of South Australia International Scholarships 2024 (Fully Funded)
How to apply for Minerva Scholarship 2024:
- First Download an application form from the official Minerva website.
- Complete the form.
- Make sure you have all the required documents.
- Submit your complete application.