International Scientia Coursework Scholarship. UNSW offers a wide range of scholarships and awards to support international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies. Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School.
On this page you will find information on available scholarships and awards – some that require an application, and others that do not require you to submit a scholarship application. Further details can be found below.
SCHOLARSHIPS & AWARDS THAT REQUIRE AN APPLICATION
To be considered for the scholarships specified in this section, applicants must complete and submit an application for the UNSW Scholarships for International Students Commencing Term 2, 2023 (PUCA1029) by the deadline.
By applying for PUCA1029 you will be considered for any scholarship in this list that you satisfy the eligibility criteria for.
Scholarships available in this offering that require an application for PUCA1029:
- International Scientia Coursework Scholarship (PUCA1025)
- UNSW Law & Justice International Award (PUCA1028)
Full details of the listed scholarships including the value, eligibility and selection criteria can be found by clicking on the relevant title further down this page. More scholarships and awards may be progressively added to this list.
Applications open on 1 January 2023 and will close at 11:59PM AEDT Friday, 31 March 2023. Please ensure you allow enough time to submit your application as we are unable to accept late applications.
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarship paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
- Offer 2: $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
Recipients of the Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Guaranteed ‘fast-track’ application and interview for on-campus accommodation at a UNSW Kensington College
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Guaranteed entry to the UNSW Professional Development Program
- Ceremony to award the scholarship
Submit a UNSW Scholarships for International Students Commencing Term 2, 2023 (PUCA1029) by 11.59PM AEDT Friday, 31 March 2023.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International Student; and
- Be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program (excluding UNSW Online and UNSW Canberra); and
- Have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 2 2023 by Friday, 31 March 2023.
* Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional); or
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2 2023. International Scientia Coursework Scholarship
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2023
Source / More information: Official Website HERE.