Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024
The fully funded Australia Awards Scholarships for Study in Australia in 2023-2024 are now open for applications. Each year, the Australia Awards Scholarships program provides fully-funded full-time degree scholarships to international students.
It is Australia’s largest full-fee scholarship award program. The Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24 are long-term awards granted by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The Australian Government offers scholarships for students from developing countries to study at Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. levels in Australia.
The Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 for international students are designed to encourage intelligent students to pursue further studies in relevant fields of specialization in order to advance their professional careers.
The International Scholarship in Australia helps students enrich their knowledge through classroom activities under the guidance of leading professionals.
Australia Awards Scholarships
Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-2023 provides an opportunity for individuals to pursue their dreams and improve themselves both academically and professionally.
One of Australia’s most renowned and well-known scholarships, the Australia Awards Scholarships 2023–24, is available to gifted international students who wish to pursue undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees at one of Australia’s best universities.
Apply for an Australia Awards
Scholarship if you wish to be recognized as a top student, fighter, creative thinker, and inventor and get funding to further your academic career of choice.
The Australia Awards Scholarship covers all of your living and tuition expenses while you are a student in Australia. Scholarships offered by Australia Awards help researchers and students gain the knowledge and abilities needed to influence change and advance their own nations.
Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 Short Summary:
Supported by: Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
Course Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility: International students
Deadline: May 01, 2023.
Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Air Travel Tickets.
- Establishment Allowance— contribution towards Accommodation
- Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees and more
List of Participating Universities:
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of New South Wales
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
- Check University of Dublin Global
- Excellence Scholarships 2023 in Ireland.
Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates for this scholarship program must be citizens of one of the nations listed.
- Citizens of Australia are not permitted to apply for this scholarship program.
- The candidate must have completed 12 years of study in order to apply for an undergraduate program, and 16 years in order to apply for a master’s program.
- The minimum age requirement for master’s degree applicants is 45.
- Each and every applicant must have a development impact strategy.
- Candidates must pledge to return home within two years of receiving their degrees.
May 01, 2023 the deadline to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships.
How to process for the Australia Awards Scholarship
What is the application process for the Australia Awards Scholarship 2023-24?
- Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships can be submitted by mail or online.
- Candidates are advised to check the application deadline for their country, as they differ from one country to another.
- A candidate must register online and obtain a registration number in order to submit an application through the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS).
- You might need to upload the necessary documentation after registering.
- If you are unable to submit your application online, you may do so by mail. The contact information for requesting a paper application form is listed in the profile of your participating nation.
- A candidate applying by mail should locate the mailing address according to the country where he/she is applying. Applicants should send their documents by mail before the deadline.
Eligible Countries for Australia Awards:
- Sri Lanka
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Palau
- Solomon Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
- South Africa
- Palestinian Territories