Embark on a transformative journey with the CERN Technical Student Program 2024, a golden opportunity for university students seeking hands-on experience. This fully funded internship not only offers the chance to work on an international stage but also provides a unique learning environment in a professional setting. The dream of securing a fully funded internship in Switzerland becomes a reality through CERN, allowing aspiring undergraduates and master’s students to apply for this prestigious technical student program.
Join the ranks of excellence by participating in the CERN technical student program in Switzerland, a gateway to collaboration with one of the world’s most renowned organizations. With a selection of nearly 80 students for this fully funded internship, CERN provides an unparalleled platform for learning that surpasses traditional job training. Aspiring minds in Applied Physics, Engineering, and Computing are encouraged to seize this international paid internship opportunity, promising practical training and a platform to complete final year projects in the vibrant city of Geneva.
Seize the moment and make the most of your university experience by applying for the CERN Technical Student Program, a full-time internship opportunity nestled in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this technical internship spans 4 to 12 months, seamlessly integrated into your Master’s or Bachelor’s studies. If your university emphasizes gaining work experience through internships, the CERN internship is an unmissable chance to delve into disciplines such as electrical engineering, applied physics, civil engineering, mathematics, IT and robotics, mechanical engineering, and material and surface science.
Unlock the door to boundless opportunities with the CERN fully funded internship, covering all aspects of your experience, including accommodation, travel, Visa Assistance, Stipend, and Family Allowance. Dive into the world of Technical Studentships at CERN Switzerland, where students can tailor their applications to multiple internship opportunities based on their profiles. This technical internship promises not only to refine your skills but also to provide invaluable technical expertise and hands-on experience that will shape your future endeavors. You can also apply CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland 2024 (Fully Funded)
CERN Technical Student Program 2024, Switzerland Details:
- Internahip Host Country: Switzerland
- Host Organization: CERN
- Eligibility: CERN Member or Associate Member States
- Deadline: 11th March 2024
Benefits of the CERN Technical Student Program 2024:
- Interns will secure a 4 to 12-month contract with CERN, offering an extended period for hands-on contributions and experience.
- A monthly allowance of 3407 Swiss Francs (net of tax) is provided to interns, supporting their financial needs during the internship.
- Supplements are available for interns with additional responsibilities, such as marriage or children, ensuring their specific circumstances are accommodated.
- CERN offers a travel allowance, encompassing expenses like Economy Class Tickets, to facilitate interns’ travel requirements.
- A comprehensive health insurance scheme is provided to prioritize the well-being of interns throughout their stay.
- Interns are entitled to 2-5 days of paid leave per month, promoting a healthy work-life balance during the internship.
- The CERN Technical Student Program is an excellent opportunity to gain technical knowledge and hands-on experience in the relevant field.
- Prospective interns are encouraged to explore additional benefits specific to each CERN technical internship on the official website for a comprehensive overview of opportunities.
Check OIST Internship Program 2024 in Japan (Paid Internship)
Eligibility Criteria of the CERN Technical Studentship Program 2024:
- Applicants must be nationals of a CERN member or associate member state, establishing a connection to participating countries.
- Eligible candidates should have completed at least 18 months of studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s) with a specialization in an administrative field.
- Continuous enrollment as full-time students throughout the CERN internship program is a prerequisite for successful applicants.
- Proficiency in both French and English is required, although there is no mandatory English language test proof for eligibility.
- Students specializing in experimental or theoretical particle physics are not eligible for the CERN Technical Student Program 2024, ensuring a focus on diverse fields relevant to CERN’s mission.
- CV (Curriculum Vitae): Summarize relevant education and skills concisely.
- Academic Transcript: Include an official document showcasing academic performance.
- Reference Letter: Obtain a letter from a professor highlighting qualifications and suitability.
The application deadline to apply for the CERN Technical Student Program 2024 in Switzerland is 11th March 2024.
Check UTRIP Summer Internship 2024 in Japan (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for the CERN Technical Student Programme 2024?
- Visit the official CERN website and locate the Technical Student Program section.
- Review and ensure eligibility based on the provided criteria.
- Gather required documents: CV, academic transcript, and a reference letter from a university professor.
- If needed, create an account on the CERN application portal.
- Fill out the online application form with accurate educational and personal details.
- Attach the necessary documents following the provided guidelines.
- Submit the completed application through the online portal, ensuring accuracy.